For students admitted into the MITM programme at Duke-NUS in Academic Year 2022, fees are as follows:
- Per Annum Fee : *SGD 25,000 (Per Semester Fee : *SGD 12,500)
*inclusive of GST for both tuition and miscellaneous fees
For SingHealth Staff Only
Applicants who wish to seek sponsorship for their MITM studies are required to:
- Where applicable, put in your application for the NMRC Research Training Fellowship Grant, through your department/ACP; and
- Seek the support of your employer with the understanding that the Department /ACP is agreeable to sponsor for your course in the event of an unsuccessful application under the NMRC Research Training Fellowship scheme:
a) Employer is required to duly complete the Corporate Sponsorship Form and applicant is to submit the form via email to email@example.com; and
b) A copy of the Corporate Sponsorship Form completed by their employer-cum-sponsor should also be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your online admissions application.
Important to note:
- Payment of fees for the MITM programme is by semester
- SSG Funding schemes are NOT available for the MITM programme
- Applicants who are offered admission to the MITM programme are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fees of S$12,500 as part of the Admission acceptance process. The payment will be use for offset of the first semester’s fees payable upon student’s enrolment.
- For SingHealth Staff who have submitted the Corporate Sponsorship Form, payment for the non-refundable acceptance fees of S$12,500 is not required