Below chart illustrates the possible program timeline and components (not all may apply) based on NMRC grant call months – July and January:
Target Participants & Eligibility
Clinician-researchers and Clinician-innovators who have good track records of research working on the following NMRC grant funding:
- Transition Award (TA)
- Clinician Scientist Award – Investigator (CSA-Inv)
- HPHSR Clinician Scientist Award - Investigator (HCSA-Inv)
- Clinician Innovator Award (CIA)
- New Investigator Grants (CS-IRG-NIG and PHRG-NIG)
- Research Training Fellowship (RTF)
Participants should meet the following requirements:
- Primarily employed as a staff of SingHealth/Duke-NUS institutions
- Clinically qualified (i.e. with MD/MBBS/BDS) and preferably have completed formal research training (MCI/MPH/PhD)
- Must have first or last authored paper in the recent 3 years
- Must fulfil all the eligibility criteria required by NMRC for whichever grant applicable
Interested grant applicants should come onboard the program at least 4 months before the start of the targeted grant call cycle (January/July). Due to limited capacity, acceptance into the program will be on a case-by-case basis depending upon suitability and fit. Once the maximum capacity has reached, new requests to join the program cannot be accepted.
Please contact CCS+D team for more information on how to participate and any other queries.